Special guest Scott Meridew, writer and list hero at A Place To Hang Your Cape, hates D.C. Comics! The Jock and Nerd love that! Anthony and Imran try to get to the root of Scott’s hate, and discuss why Marvel is better than D.C., stupid superhero names, The Flash, Arrow, the new D.C. workplace comedy, more fallout from the Fantastic Four, an audio comment form Rugboy, the D23 Expo, British Godzilla, and more!
Be a part of the show!
Send us a message: speakpipe.com/jockandnerd
Voicemail: (312) 248-4376 (312-248-HERO)
Show notes: jockandnerd.com/32
Links and other stuff we talked about
Scott’s A Place To Hang Your Cape Articles
- Top 10 Weirdest Superhero Christmas Stories
- Top 6 Superhero Sex Scandals (Or “Fifty Shades of Superheroes”)
- Top 6 Worst Decisions DC Has Made In 2014
- Is Marvel Better than DC?
- Top 8 Worst Superhero Costumes featuring Edna Mode
News Links [00:38:09]
- The Flash Gives Us an Amazing First Look at Jay Garrick, the Golden Age Flash!
- Arrow’s Constantine Episode Details Revealed
- DC Comics Workplace Comedy Powerless In Works At NBC
- FANTASTIC FOUR: Josh Trank Lawyers Up As Shocking Details About His On Set Behaviour Emerge
- Josh Trank & Miles Teller Almost Came To Blows While Shooting FANTASTIC FOUR
- Disney’s ‘The Jungle Book’ Gets a Poster; D23 Footage Details
- Jungle Book: Origins (2017)
- Bryan Cranston Agrees With You About His Godzilla Character
- Gorgo, the British Godzilla
- 365Flick Podcast
Collect all our special shows!
- Jurassic World Review
- Marvel vs. DC
- Essential Spider-Man Reading List
- Jock and Nerd Interview Parviz Parvizi, co-founder of Clammr
- Our Marvel’s Daredevil on Netflix Review
- Our Marvel’s Avengers 2: Age of Ultron Review
- Rugboy’s first appearance!
- A History of Spider-Man on the small screen
We love A Place to Hang Your Cape, your one stop shop for all things comic books! Sign up for their newsletter to receive free comic books today!